Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Schedule is Near

Atleast now I know that we are on the third screen at the Urban Suburban but I still don't know exactly what date or time, we'll be screening. It'll be between the 18th and 20th and between 10am-6pm but that's still all I know.

We got an award from Houston's Worldfest which is great. A Gold award for creative excellence even.

But what's more exciting is that there is an indie distributor that is interested in handling Fifth Form. I'll be having that conversation today. Given that I've found that you can't really get into good festivals without a sales agent and you can't really get a sales agent without a name actor, some sort of self/indie distribution is becoming the norm (and the most profitable norm at that) for getting a film of Fifth Form's size out to audiences. I will definitely have more to say about this after today's conversation.

No comments: