Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So Backwards

I'm so pleased that I figured out how to write that V.2 of the Trailer is in Production and put it on the website. I don't actually have any coding software and can't download any because I have such an old operating system. So, html writing it is or whatever you call it. This was like web construction before there was a web. But atleast it's done. And hopefully the trailer will be done soon as well.

Have about a dozen festivals that we're to hear from in May. So far navigating the festival circuit has been a bit rocky. Just too many good films and not enough places to show them so our little movie is getting a bit of the fuzzy end. But the fuzzy end still tastes good if you chew on it long enough. I wonder if that saying will catch on.

1 comment:

motownbilly said...

"Keep sucking." That's what mom always said.